Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Been listening to the new Acceptance album ("Phantoms") and it has not exited my car stereo for the past few weeks. Production is amazing. Its a bunch of young guys, and while not the best instrumentalists in the world, their lyrics, harmonies, and melodies are great. And we're talking every single song on the disc here.

Just downloaded their Sessions@AOL songs. They can play well live, apparently.

Highly recommend them.

"So Contagious" - Acceptance

Oh no...
this couldn't be more unexpected.
And I can tell you
that I've been moving in so slow.
Don't let it throw you off too far,
cause I'll be running right behind you.

Could this be out of line?
Say you're the only one, breaking me down like this
You're the only one I would take a shot on.
Keep me hanging on, so contagiously...