Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back in Nashville til Tuesday midday...

Dave and Britney came up to Nashville for a wedding and stayed with me and Lori last night. Great having them here. Dave and I played some Halo and WoW, of course, and Lori showed Britney around our place here and got caught up.

I've found a Vandy student to assist in a variety of personal and iTest-related technology fixes I need done around here for both me and Lori, and he's heading over in a while. Later this week, we have the annual iTest Board of Directors meeting (via conference call) which ought to help provide clarity to the direction the organization will head off on the rest of the year.

And one more thing ... just one more recent example of how crazy it must be to be a high-schooler in this high-tech age we're in.