Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back in Beaufort...here until August 1, at which point I'll be spending a week every month here, but will no longer have an apartment or anything like that. It'll be back to normal in Nashville. Lori has been great about dealing with a potentially difficult situation and I am looking forward to being back for her. I will miss Tri-Command's staff a lot but I will look forward to my trips back down there to visit. Its one of the best groups of people, in terms of both talent and personality, that I've probably ever seen anywhere.

On a lighter note, Xbox Live Arcade has finally announced a release schedule for the rest of the summer, so I can have some additional gameage to play while I'm down here. Frogger was just released today to download for $5 so I've been playing that for a while. Its the way I unwind...now I think I'm going to get back to it.