Sunday, January 30, 2005

Wow, what an awful week of school. I need to graduate. NOW.

Nothing bad lasts forever, though, and I'm in the clear (in terms of work due) for a while. I've been in Knoxville this weekend visiting Lori, and while she's had a bunch of law school stuff to do, I've been able to not only get a lot of work done on this math competition database, but also on the new Zelda GBA game ("The Minish Cap"). Delicious.

The NFL pool is down to Lori and Steven. Lori has the Patriots winning it all, while Steven picked the Eagles. With $100 on the line, there's a lot at stake. Lori somehow won the pool last year, and now she is in position to win it again...how she does it, I have no idea.

The Nashville job search has also started, with Nashville MBA-related job openings beginning to surface. It will be an interesting process evaluating these different job options vs. continuing to develop the iTest into a financially-sustainable venture. Sometimes I wish I were better at doing work I don't have an active interest in. Life would be easier if I could hide my complete disdain for certain types of jobs!

Speaking of the math competition, it continues to progress. I have some key meetings coming up that could secure the future of the competition. Lets hope they go well.