Monday, February 14, 2005

A few random thoughts:

- Comments are now turned on for my blog. Let me know if you're out there reading the Travesty (tm)!

- Jose Canseco is a self-serving ass who, unfortunately, is probably telling the truth. I mean, just LOOK at Mark McGwire during the prime of his career sometime. Hopefully, whether Canseco's telling the truth or not, this whole fiasco will help steroids exit the game.

- Halo 2 might be the greatest game of all time.

- Pringles are delish.

- Lori has two interviews with Tennessee law firms on Tuesday. This is huge because plenty of 1L's don't get ANY interviews. Wish her luck!

- I don't like schoolwork.

- It doesn't like me, either.

- Just got the trademark confirmed for "iTest." Now I can start cracking down on the usage of the term over the internet. Time to pay up!

- If you're interested in participating in a Yahoo fantasy game based on picking who will get fired from the Apprentice every week, email me (bradley@bradleymetrock.com) today or tomorrow.