Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tomorrow, my parents and Evan are coming up here for my graduation. Then, over the weekend, Matt and Steven are headed up.

Feels like I should be happier that I'm done with school, once and for all. I'm not, though...I guess its because I've been ignoring classes, by and large, for the past month, so now that they're over, I really don't even care.

I'm so busy with job interviews, turning in even more resumes and cover letters around town, and getting several necessary things done with the iTest that this week, which I thought would be really laid back, has been a killer.

One last note before I close, as I need to go to bed ... on Monday, June 27, Vanderbilt will run the "Day in the Life" feature they are doing on me on their homepage, www.vanderbilt.edu. Its a photo journal that they put together on various people. They chose me because of my involvement with the iTest program...kinda neat, huh?

Until next time...