Sunday, May 27, 2007

I haven't seen a movie in a theater since seeing The Departed back in Beaufort many months ago.

Prior to that movie, I hadn't seen a movie in forever.

But there's a movie coming this summer that will change that.

You know what it is.

TRANSFORMERS.

I saw the trailer for this thing and I think I probably fell over in disbelief. This is going to be INCREDIBLE.

For anyone my age who was in the 5-10 range when the life-changing animated Transformers movie hit the theaters (remember that 80's rock theme song???), or anyone in a wide range both older and younger than me that watched the cartoon series on a regular basis, this movie is highly anticipated.

Note to Michael Bay, the director of this movie that will draw me out of my humble abode and back into the theater for possibly the last time in 2007:

YOU BETTER GET THIS RIGHT.