Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2007 iTest - complete. For a postgame wrap-up, head over to the iTest Blog.

Lori's busy as can be at work. She's loving it, which is good, and her firm understands her talent, which makes it even better. Weekends and free time is precious right now, though. It's all a tradeoff.

Titans take on the New Orleans Saints on Monday Night Football next week. So far, I'm 2-0 in my Jeff Fisher predictions (you know, the predictions one-pager I gave him at the offseason charity dinner based on my statistical modeling of the upcoming season! loyal blog readers are WELL AWARE of that dinner!) Predicted beating the Jags, and losing to the Colts, to open the season ... and as a bonus, I even predicted on the sheet of paper I gave Coach Fisher that Garrard would supplant Leftwich as the starter of the ridiculous Jaguars franchise.

However, I'm still waiting for the phone to ring.

Jeff, give me a shout! Aren't you the slightest bit curious on how I managed to predict the entire Titans season correctly, prior to your guys even stepping on the field? Give me some sideline passes and I might consider altering my prediction of the Titans losing 5 of 6 in a difficult stretch in the middle of the season, and then you will actually be able to potentially win those games!

By the way, I've got the Titans winning against the Saints next Monday night. You don't even have to watch, if you don't want to. Sorry to spoil it ahead of time.