Thursday, August 07, 2003

Recording Maintain Radio Silence is underway and is actually a day ahead of schedule. As I've mentioned before, the album is strictly instrumental...recording piano for all tracks has concluded and I'm halfway through laying down the accompanying keyboard pads/synths to the songs.

The track listing will be different than the one I originally posted...a revised listing will be posted next week. Some changes include the addition of an instrumental version of "Near From Far", an additional new track or two, and the integration of Bruce Hornsby's "The Way It Is" into "Someone Else's Song" as an introduction.

Next Monday and Tuesday, I'll be moving into my new place over on West End (3415 West End, to be exact) and I can't wait! The condominium unit I'm moving into is actually a 2-bedroom unit, so anyone who wants to come visit Nashville is welcome to come and stay. I believe the Vanderbilt/Auburn game is up here in Nashville this year, so I expect to see plenty of people up here!

Orientation at Owen starts next week!