Monday, November 24, 2003

About to call it a night after hanging out with Hetesh and watching Vanderbilt whip Indiana in men's basketball here in good old Birmingham.

I'm sitting here right now listening to "The Long and Winding Road", in anticipation of getting to here the new "Let It Be...Naked", which reproduces the famous Beatles album but with several production changes, including stripping some of the songs of the "wall of sound" which was producer Phil Spector's landmark.

I love just getting some work done while listening to good music!

The cover for Maintain Radio Silence is done, as the creation of the album artwork (for its DVD-case packaging) is pushing ahead. It looks cool, and I'm excited about the project wrapping up over the next month...so I can decide what exactly I'm going to do with it!

Business school is definitely going to be ratcheting it up a notch until the end of the semester. I'm glad I've been able to get some stuff done even in the first day or two of this break. Lori flies in Wednesday, so obviously no work will be done between then and Friday, til we go back to Nashville!