Friday, September 23, 2005

Good new song by Ben's brother's band, Belerian, which is comprised primarily of Vestavia students and is based here in Nashville. Josh attends Belmont, as I think the majority of the band does.

Song is called "Siren" and the recording is raw in a good way. Josh's guitar is sounding good as usual but its the bass really letting it rip and the vocalist letting loose that make it memorable. The groove is great and I think its cool these guys are obviously getting a feel for playing together.

If you're here in town, check 'em out. I know I will when I return from Beaufort. (Oh yeah, I'm getting dispatched to Beaufort, South Carolina, by Actus to assist in the crisis management going on there. I'll be gone from October 3 through Oct. 15.)

PS...MySpace page for Belerian is at www.myspace.com/belerian.